2017 Year In Review and My New Year Resolutions for 2018!
2017 Year In Review:
Going back and looking for pics for this post was so much fun!! We definitely had a great 2017 and a lot of good memories were made and not many bad memories for this year!! Even with having our second year in AZ you would think that we would be a little more settled but we are still bouncing around all over with still changes happening.
Im super picky with everything for my kids. It has to be as close to prefect as I can get. But I think we are making some progress this year and some activities might finally have settled down. School is still one I'm having a hard time with but I have a few more options to try but of course don't want to keep moving my kids around. We are getting more familiar with all the areas around us as far as where we want to move. Hoping for that big move to happen in 2018 but we will see.
Jolby Joins Club Soccer
Nyla's Dance Season Without A Teacher and Company
Jolby graduated from Kindergarten
Nyla turned 8
2 Week Family Vacay in Vegas!!
New Charter School Adventure
New Dance Studio - Club Dance
Jolby turned 6!!
Jolby loses his first tooth!
Nyla Started Pointe This Year For Ballet And Got Her First Pair Of Pointe Shoes!
Another great year at the AZ State Fair!
Nyla's 1st overnight field trip at the Phoenix Zoo
Winter family trip this year to Park City Utah!
My 2018 New Year Resolutions:
- Gym regularly (3-4 times a week)
- Meal plan my meals (I do this every now and then but need to do it every week)
- Make time to read everyday (I have a hard time turning everything off and just reading)
- Blog more consistently (I did a little better this year but still not good with consistency)
- Organize the house (this is the first house that feels so completely disorganized. Its hard when its also a rental and I hate the way their cabinets are done which makes it hard to figure out a good system. But this is my #1 to do this year!!)
- Document Our Year Better (That goes along with blogging but I also need to document better with picture taking. Sometimes I want to live in the moment and not be thinking about having my phone out but afterwards I do wish I documented it.)
- Stop Procrastination (This is such a big one! I really need to not put things off until its a panic. Im going to be on top of things for 2018 and have things planned and ready to go.)
Some Posts To Look Forward To In The Coming Months Of 2018:
- What we got for Christmas (Posting some pics of what the kids got.)
- Store Finds (Posting about all the goodies I find at a particular store wether it be Trader Joe's, Home Goods, Michaels..........)
- Target Tuesday Finds (Posting about my top 5 finds at Target because I am there all the time and all their brands keep getting better and better!!)
- 2017 Amazon Favs (Another place I shop 24/7 is Amazon Prime. There are way too many good finds that get delivered same day to up to 2 days!! So fast!! I'll post on some good purchases plus my purchases that I continuously buy.)
- My 2018 New Year Must Haves (I will do a post pretty early on on January on what I think are great things to stock up on to get your 2018 New Years off to a good start)
- Favorite Food Finds (I am always on the hunt for healthy for you food products since my kids do not like to eat veggies, and I like to try and keep their immune systems up especially Nyla since she had a little health scare when she was 6 where her body was fighting off a cold and the infection started attacking her body and causing inflammation in her joints.)
- Health Products (Similar to the food finds but all gathered into one post for reference with food/drink products, supplements, and aromatherapy.
- Organizing My Pantry and Fridge (The two main ones that need a lot of help)
- Dressing Rm Try On Sessions (Did a few this year but hoping to do it more regularly)